Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finding Repentence in a Moment's Time

With eyes sindimmed, I ache within
to come to faith- have ReaLife begin

Oh Mercylight, shine on me and all that's mine
for what is now mine, is all just 'falseglowing' dirt and grime

Oh Mercylight, shine thru the matrix lie
expose/ release me now before I die

Do not spare me and what I call mine
burn out all my yearpiles of filth and slime

Purge and loose with burning brine
I beg you help me find repentance
now in time

Oh Mercylight, shine on me and what I call mine
see mine is all evil's 'falseglowing' dirt and grime
see me FAther dressed in sinsoot
see me Father shamed head to foot

Hear my desparing; silent midnight screams
see my heart/mind stuck between the killingbeams
my head dropped down
my chest tearwet like early childhood's salty streams

Oh light of God dry out the tears
for i' am empty, needy full of fears
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh .....at last
your gentleFather arms I feel around me press
as I repent I turn around to You
and welcome wholly Your understandingness.

M. Helen Peterson,
August 10, 2010

No comments: